2022 Toyota GR Supra for Sale in Kinston, NC, Serving Greenville, Goldsboro, New Bern & Jacksonville
The 2022 Toyota GR Supra: What We Like
The iconic silhouette gets a boost from the dual rear cat-back exhaust outlets with polished stainless steel exhaust tips and classic Double-Bubble roof for more head room and better airflow with reduced drag.
There’s no shortage of thrills with either of the engine options. The 2.0L turbo 4-cylinder delivers 255 hp/295 lb.-ft. of torque, while the available 3.0L turbo V6 generates a whopping 382 hp/368 lb.-ft. of torque. For a more responsive drive, switch from Normal to the Sport driving mode.
Why Buy a 2022 Toyota GR Supra NOW from Massey Toyota?
Now is a great time to buy a 2022 Toyota GR Supra from Massey Toyota because new auto loan rates are at an all-time low and we have amazing specials for you. Browse our new Toyota inventory online and then contact us when you’re ready to take a test drive!
Exclusive interior styling
Complementing the sleek exterior of GR Supra A91-CF Edition is a unique interior that’s ready to get your heart racing. Black and Red Alcantara®-trimmed2 /leather-trimmed seats add a sporty vibe, while giving you the support you need to dominate the twists and turns.
3.0-Liter Turbocharged Inline-Six
Producing 382 horsepower 139 with an impressive 368 lb.-ft. of torque, this engine gives you plenty of power and instant response.
Apple CarPlay® compatible
GR Supra 3.0 Premium comes standard with wireless Apple CarPlay®10 compatibility. Simply pair your compatible iPhone®11 to access your favorite iOS apps directly from GR Supra’s 8.8-in. high-resolution display, while staying focused on your drive.
GR Supra comes equipped with a number of active safety features, including a Pre-Collision System13 with Pedestrian Detection,14 Lane Departure Warning with Steering Assist,15 Automatic High Beams16 and Speed Limit Information.17
13. The Pre-Collision System is designed to help reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a collision-avoidance system and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
14. The Pedestrian Detection system is designed to detect a pedestrian or bicyclist ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian or bicyclist, and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
15. Lane Departure Warning with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual and audible alert, and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
16. Automatic High Beams are activated under specific conditions. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
17. Do not rely exclusively on the Speed Limit Information (SLI) feature. SLI provides information to the driver when data is available. Effectiveness is dependent on many conditions. Use common sense when using SLI and follow posted speed limit signs. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details