2022 Toyota Sequoia for Sale in Kinston, NC, Serving Greenville & Jacksonville
Why should you buy a 2022 Toyota Sequoia in Kinston, NC, Serving Greenville & Jacksonville?
The 2022 Toyota Sequoia for sale at Massey Toyota in Kinston, NC – serving Greenville, Jacksonville, Goldsboro, and New Bern – is the full-size SUV that’s also full of interior comforts.
The 2022 Toyota Sequoia: What We Like
The spacious cabin has room for eight passengers with the 40/20/40-split second-row bench, or seat seven passengers with the available second-row captain’s chairs. Everyone stays comfortable with three-zone automatic climate control with second-row controls, while you customize your preferences using the 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and available heated and ventilated front seats.
Under the hood, the powerful 5.7L V8 engine generates 381 hp/401 lb.-ft. of torque and comes paired with a 6-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission, as well as available Multi-Mode AWD. With this powertrain, you can hitch the camper and go exploring the Great Outdoors with a max towing capacity of 7,400 pounds1.
Why Buy a 2022 Toyota Sequoia NOW from Massey Toyota?
Now is a great time to buy a 2022 Toyota Sequoia from Massey Toyota because new auto loan rates are at an all-time low and we have amazing specials for you. Browse our new Toyota inventory online and then contact us when you’re ready to take a test drive!
1Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up, and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment.
STARTING MSRP $50,500*
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
- Smart Key System 127 with Push Button Start
- Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay® compatible
STARTING MSRP $53,215*
- Chrome grille surround with black insert and accent
- TRD sport-tuned suspension with Bilstein® shocks
- 20-in. TRD Sport black alloy wheels
STARTING MSRP $59,520*
- 20-in. machine-finish split-spoke with dark silver-accent alloy wheels
- Leather-trimmed and heated front seats
- Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation trial
NIGHTSHADE SPECIAL EDITION
STARTING MSRP $60,605*
- -20-in. black split-spoke alloy wheels
- -7-passenger seating with black leather trim and second-row captain’s chairs
- -Integrated LED fog lights with darkened chrome surround
STARTING MSRP $64,625
- -Rigid Industries® LED fog lights
- -18-in. black BBS® forged-aluminum TRD Pro alloy wheels
- -TRD Pro front and rear TRD FOX® shocks with piggyback reservoirs
STARTING MSRP $66,550*
- -20-in. machine-finish split-spoke with dark silver-accent alloy wheels
- -Perforated leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front seats
- -JBL® Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation trial
Look sharp and be efficient at the same time with Sequoia's energy-conserving LED lighting including low-
and high-beam headlights with auto on/off feature, Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and fog lights. See, and be
seen, like never before.
Tow Up To 7400 lbs.
Forged on a fully boxed frame for durability and independent rear suspension you just won't see on all
SUVs, Sequoia is ready for your next family challenge. Whether your next adventure calls for boats, trailers
or even other vehicles, you'll appreciate how Sequoia's 7400-lb. towing capacity 158 makes it easy
to bring them along for the ride.
Dynamic Navigation Trial
Get there in style. Sequoia features an available Dynamic Navigation trial 160 137 that lets you download the
up-to-date map data, routes and points of interest. Just set your destination and it will help you find the
To help keep children safe and secure, Sequoia has LATCH, which stands for "Lower Anchors and Tethers
for CHildren." With lower anchors on the outboard rear seats and a tether anchor on the rear center
seat, LATCH allows you to securely mount a child seat quickly and easily.
*Source ‐ Toyota.com